Save up to $300 on your New Dixie Chopper!
If you are a current or retired member of the U.S. Military, Police, Fire, Paramedic or EMT services, you can save up to $300 when you purchase a new Dixie Chopper lawn mower. Visit your local Dixie Chopper dealer to learn more about our products.
Rebate Program Rules:
- Must be a current or retired member of the U.S. Armed Services, Police, Fire Department, Paramedic or EMT services to qualify for this rebate.
- Purchased machines must be unused models and purchased at a Dixie Chopper dealership. This offer is not valid for demo or used units.
- Rebate form must be submitted to Dixie Chopper headquarters within 60 days of mower purchase
- Documents can be faxed to 765.246.6011 or mailed to Dixie Chopper headquarters.
- Customer must submit all required documents (sales invoice, copy of identification, printed rebate form, and proof of affiliation with a Hero category) to obtain rebate.
- Rebate will be issued in the form of a check 4-6 weeks following approval.
- Limit two rebates per customer.
- Zee 2, Magnum - $100
- Magnum HP, Silver Eagle, BlackHawk, BlackHawk HP, Pursuit, Stryker, all Jacobsen Units - $200
- Classic, XCaliber - $300
Mail form and documentation to:
6302 E County Road 100 N
Coatesville, IN 46121
or fax to 765.246.6011